Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Money Super Market - Really that good?

The problem when searching for auto insurance quotes is that the huge mass of websites is just overwhelming. I for myself had to search for a good insurance. Low budget as a student of course, but is it still possible to get good conditions? Out of this purpose I made this Blog, to help you choose the right ones.

Today I am going to give a review on one of the biggest Auto Insurance Quote websites: MoneySuperMarket


Okay first things first, the look is great. Colourfull, good reviews... But is it really worth it?
First I am going to look around the web for reviews and after that I will start a real comparison.

The first picture I got does not look really trustworthy:

3 out of 5 stars. Wow. Does not really sound good.
Heading down into the reviews I found out that apparently there are some hidden costs.
To quote one guy:
" This quote was £181 I got here with moneysupermarket. Ticked all my boxes so went on to go ahead (it was with Endsleigh) Then discovered it did not even cover basics like windscreen cover. No worries there was a list of tick boxes for extras and it was only a couple of pounds, as was personal cover, euro cover and even full breakdown cover with europe for only £13...hold me back...lovely jubbly so I ticked the extras I wanted and went to go ahead...........hang on price had shot up to £331!!!" Link

Does not sound really good.
Another one reads:

"I looked at this site because i needed a loan and my credit is sketchy, in 3 weeks ive received over 200 emails from firms ive never heard of ."  Link

But on the other hand they have a lot of good reviews. Many people seem to like the design and simplicity. 

This does not really help us. Let's try an example!
But as soon as I head over to the website I just came up to the second site! I found out that you need to register many things about your person to proceed, birthdate, where you are living... Not really nice for just getting a quote!
And from what the guy above said they seem to use your data...

I am not sure about this platform, but apparently they have good rates but a questionable data policy. Probably you should consider another alternative if the price is allright ;)!

I hope you liked this article, remember to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment